Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
This episode is all about finding the right divorce lawyer and most importantly, finding the right lawyer for YOU. I’ve put together 7 tips to finding the right lawyer in this episode.
- Choose a lawyer that focuses solely on divorce
- Find a lawyer in close proximity (30-45 minutes)
- How does their website look?
- Read the attorney and legal staff profiles and biographies
- Analyze online reviews about the law firm
- Schedule a consultation to meet them face to face (not just a phone conference)
- Take friend and family recommendations lightly
If you’d like to hear your question answered as part of the show, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always get a free confidential divorce consultation at https://drvetranolaw.com.